Monday, May 21, 2012

HoopLa Earrings

About a year ago I met Mandy Buntjer and I've been grateful every since! What an amazing, creative and kind person. Seriously one of the best people I've ever met. 
At the time I was working for a shop that was purchasing her adorable earrings wholesale. After our first couple meetings to make an order, we ended up becoming fast friends.
I loved learning about her beautiful family and talking about all things creative. 
We definitely spoke the same language LOL. 
It's my pleasure to show you some of Mandy's handy work and to further spotlight some of the amazing talent right here in UTAH.

Thank you for supporting Utah Fashion Underground, where we highlight those amazing people that make up Utah's Fashion scene...

 Mandy Buntjer

Mandy and her beautiful family

And now! 

CHECK OUT HER ADORABLE HANDY WORK!
Want to buy some? Check out her
Etsy shop:
Click Here...

1 comment: