Sunday, April 15, 2012

Nappi Clothing

If you are viewing UTAH FASHION UNDERGROUND blog for the first time this week let me explain
what our mission is:
Having been a Fashion Photographer and Stylist in Utah for several years now, I've come across many amazingly talented people in Utah's Fashion world. Granted, we are not NYC or LA or PARIS. But there are many Artists, Clothing Designers, Stylists, Fashion Photographers, Local Stores, etc. that deserve to be much more known.
This Blog's purpose is to be a stage for Utah's Fashion scene. Each week I will be focusing on a locals that have ANYTHING to do with Fashion in Utah.
This week: Danny Nappi, Matt Butler, Local Models
I met Danny a couple years ago when we worked on a small local film called Unpleasantville. I was immediately impressed with his unique eye and sleek style. It was much more urban than most of what is made in Utah and I appreciated that!


I've had several visits with Danny Nappi at his studio. I always have to take snapshots of all the quirky, fun things he has there. Whether it's a pile of patterns, or his cat taking a nap on his chair, I am always compelled to capture the fantastic atmosphere I feel when I'm there. 

He truly is a creative genius and I'm excited to show you a peak into his studio and mostly the short FASHION FILM I styled for with Matt and Aaron.  YOU CAN WATCH THE FILM BY CLICKING ON THE LINK AT THE END OF THIS POST...

Here are photos from a shoot I did for Nappi with the lovely Tandra Steiner... (modellarte.com)



A peak into
Danny's Studio:


Below is a behind the scenes photo of our beautiful models and film makers!  

I teamed up with two extremely talented local film makers: Matt Butler and Aaron Sorensen. We have worked together before and I knew they would be a perfect fit to do a short Fashion film for Nappi.

WATCH THE FILM CLICK HERE...http://vimeo.com/37398997

websites you should check out:
Danny Nappi Blog: http://nappiclothing.blogspot.com/

Danny Nappi's Website:
http://nappiclothing.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment