Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Decades Vintage Clothing

This week's Utah Fashion Underground post is about one of my FAVORITE shops! I love all things Vintage therefore Decades is like Heaven to me. I don't even know how I didn't hear about it until a couple years ago. 
I think adding something vintage to your normal wardrobe can add some fantastic flare! It isn't just a great place for Halloween costumes lol.. Check it out:

Decades Vintage Clothing

627 S State St, Salt Lake City, UT
(801) 537-1357


Storefront 
 

Tons of shoe options!


Men's too!


Vintage Accessories...yum!




Love how many vintage hats they have!


Jewelry!!! Serious fun!

 
and more..


Enjoy! And remember to support local!
 

3 comments:

  1. Decades is definitely my most favorite vintage store EVER!

    I'm organizing a meet up for Salt Lake City area fashion bloggers - you should come! Get the details on my blog @ www.frayed-threads.com, and email me if you have any questions/problems (fashion.nerdom@gmail.com). I hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been to Decades, but I've always wanted to! After seeing your pics, I am definitely going!! Thanks for posting! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. On Sunday March 13th,2016 I walked into Decades with my family to do a trade on a hat for another. The employee rudely cut me off in the middle of my offer saying Decades didn't do trades after I walked in passing a sign outside stating buy,sell & trades. I planned to spend money with my trade,but as I stated he cut me off so Decade's lost my business and money for this day. The store does have amazing prices and clothing. Hopefully this review gets to the owners attention. It was not respectful to be disrespected this way in front of my family. This though will not stop me from taking business to the owner,and will be one of the dedicated customer this store deserves.

    ReplyDelete