Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Whimsy Clothing Boutique

4 months ago I met the owner(Carol) of a local store called WHIMSY. I love the unique style of clothing she sells at her store! I've found so many things I want to have in my own wardrobe...
Carol has been a joy to work with and I've actually learned a lot from working with her. 
I had the pleasure of helping style and do set design for a recent Fashion Show WHIMSY did for the MS Society.
I've really appreciated that WHIMSY buys from local vendors and supports the community in so many ways! 
Here are some of the photos from shoots and Ads I've done for WHIMSY. Also a link to their blog where you can learn what's new at their store but also fun things like how to dress for your body type!


So if you love what you see go see their blog at:
 

2 comments: